Thursday, July 5, 2012

Posting from an i pad? ***UPDATE!

***UPDATE***
The guy at the mac shop told me that you can't load photos onto blogger on an iPad as blogger is a flash supported program!? Is this true??? if that was the case you'd think it'd mean you also couldnt fire blogs created on blogger (which i have no problem with!)

Today I'm putting the call put for some bloggy help!
Last time i was overseas i tried to post from my i pad but i found i couldn't load images? The 'choose image' button was pale grey meaning it wouldn't let me click on it - same goes for uploading pics to Facebook? Can anyone enlighten me? We will be away for 6 weeks on our honeymoon & ill have my i pad with me - might be nice to share a piccie or two from our trip once in a while!




1 comment:

  1. No tips sorry... When are you going? I too am headed that way in September - can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails