Friday, June 29, 2012

The Grounds

Had lunch at one of my favourite new Sydney spots yesterday with some girlfriends.
If you haven't yet been to The Grounds its a 'must visit' . Amazing veggie & herb garden, in amongst a gorgeous outdoor space (great for coffee & a treat in the sun!), divine raw brick interior space, great simple food. Although don't expect to get a table quickly, we waited for half an hour yesterday (on a thursday) & when i went last on a sunday it was an hour wait! Only thing lacking? No wine (or champers or beer)! So it was fresh ginger beer for us!










2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sal, always keeping an eye out for a new place, will check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I love visting new places when I come to Sydney so thanks, I will try this one out on my next visit x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails