Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wedding sneak peek!

Ok, i know i said id show you some wedding piccies today but i haven't managed to get any of the good ones from anyone - seeing as i know (if your like me...a wedding stalker!) you probably just want a squizz at my dress i thought id better not make you wait too long after the past 12 months of me carrying on! So here you go! One of me (in Karen Willis Holmes) & my mum walking down the aisle (yes that is my mum....how good does she look in her gorgeous Lisa Ho dress) & a few during the ceremony - i loved my girls outfits! I think they looked awesome. Oh & doesn't Ben look cute in his bow tie :)





Stay tuned - next week ill bombard you with photos of the whole day :)

4 comments:

  1. These are so loVely!
    And what a beautiful setting......
    ........................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!!

    Love, love, love your dress.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics Sal,you look so beautiful and your Mum is lovely. It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails