Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Kitchen Inspiration!

Yet another post for my mum - cause we really have to get cracking on this kitchen reno!
I think we have decided on a classic yet contemporary look - White stone tops, subway tile spalshbacks, panneled doors & some display for books etc. Bit like the general look of all of these below! The next time i talk about this kitchen ill share the before photos with you! Last saturday we pulled up the flooring, took all the doors off & with great effort (on Ben, his dad & a few other guys!) pulled the granite benchtop off! So its all ready to go!

Samantha Pynn

Elle Decor

Via Nest Egg

Photo Donna Griffith

Via Style at Home

Via The Decorista

Apartment Therapy



My Ideal Home

La Boom




Elle Decor

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the kitchen inspiration - totally my style too! Hope you don't mind, I've directed my readers to come and have a peak as well! Great inspiration!

    www.foxyfallsfor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love the one from 'my ideal home'!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails