Thursday, December 23, 2010

Colourful Bohemian Christmas...

I am putting it out there that this is my favorite Christmas season post! Here are a few of my favorite pictures ive collected of late that put a smile on my face & have inspired me to have a colourful christmas! Why stick to red & green!?!

Yes Please! This is where id like to wake up on Christmas morning!

Perhaps i could 'xmas'ify' our chandelier in the bedroom like this!


and then maybe have breaky in bed & one of these with my coffee!

Then hang out around Tobi Fairlys xmas tree!

and have these divine colours under my tree & at the end of the bed!

Divine 'bohmeian' wrapping seen on Ada & Darcy



The 3 images above as seen on The Decorista


Throw on something fab & sparkly like this Paul & Joe Dress & Louboutin shoes seen on Coco & kelly

then start the festivities with some champagne (pink of course!)
thanks Martha Stewart for this piccie!

Edie Ross's famous table would make for a fun xmas setting i think!

Kate Spades holiday campaign

and somewhere a bit moroccan to hang out at the end of the day!

and maybe have a swim here with your giant beachball :)
Have an amazing Christmas everyone!
Have loved getting to know each & every one of you this year.
This year ive felt more inspired than ever and kicked off my own business that ive been planning for years - it wouldnt have happened without this little blog, your freindships & support. Have a champagne for me!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous pics Sal! Love a colourful Christmas and that outfit is fab! Have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at bohemian! Have a terrific and colourful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images - all those gifts are wrapped so amazingly! Have a fantastic Christmas and will see you back here soon xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails