Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tiffany blue in the kitchen

After i posted this pic of my all time favorite kitchen a few weeks ago (which we all drooled over!)  i have started to notice the appearance of 'Tiffany Blue' in kitchens more & more - I do have a bit of a soft spot for the old tiffany blue (& tiffany in general really).... i blame my grandmother for this! Actually one of the coolest things i got for my 21st (a while ago!) was a set of Tiffany poker cards from my godmother! Pretty cool huh! But ive never used them cause i dont want to ruin them! Anyway back to the kitchens!

My fav...sigh!
If i could be a kitchen - this would be me!

This ones a bit yummy too. How cool are the cabinets!


image: gingerella

and my own bit of tiffany blue in the kitchen;

4 comments:

  1. That first kitchen is a stunner - I love all of it! But could you please stop with the pics of your gorgeous Kitchenaid - I'm so envious it's unbearable!!! Spare a thought for those less fortunate than yourself, who must struggle through with inferior baking products :-) K xx hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love that Smeg fridge and am very envious of your Kitchenaid mixer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i had the COURAGE for a blue kitchen, but it always looks nicer in pics! :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love soft blues and blue-greens.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails