Monday, April 12, 2010

Style A to Zoe

Ok - I admit it - i bought her book...
(& stole the name of the book for the title of this post :)
She is incredibly stylish & i love her polished 'glam hippy' trademark style.
Of course you'd expect her to have a stylish house ~
So here it is - her Hollywood Hills home
Loving the stacks of books around the fireplace in the background

Beautiful indoor palm.

Cow hide adds a bit of texture to the minimal space.

A bit of fashion in the bedroom with some missoni cushions
Gorgeous home office
(this is my desk chair in my office too by the way!)
wonder if my boss would mind if i chucked a zebra hide under my desk??
Just getting around in her casual 'around the house' outfit ;)

check out her website for more bits & pieces from Rachel Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails