Friday, April 30, 2010

Horses + Fashion = warn fuzzies volume 1.

Maybe its because i never got over my childhood obsession with horses. Maybe its because they are so beautiful, powerful & regal looking. Maybe its the good looking model & the beautiful dresses?

Something about horses & fashion seriously gives me the warm fuzzies. I have a huge collection of pictures ive torn out of magazines of photo shoots with horses. Heres some of my collection - i'm going to hold onto some of them for another post next week! They are too good to share all at once!










2 comments:

  1. great post... that top image is incredible. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks erica!
    I know - they all make me want to put on a great dress & go riding! lol
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails